LOWER SEC SCIENCE
Many parents have shared with me their frustrations in finding suitable and good lower science tuition. This is very true as schools are doing science very differently in terms of
(1) Variation: Topics covered in each semester.
(2) Topics Flow: Whether a school follows textbook sequence or uses modular approach (Physics or Chemistry or Biology).
(3) Rigor: The breadth and depth of science concepts taught (E.g. some schools will also include Upper Sec Science concepts)
(4) Assessment: Whether Semester 1 topics will be assessed again in Semester 2.
We are pleased to offer our Lower Sec Science Tuition Classes, with these 5 Key Features:
1. Modular Approach: Each Phy / Chem / Bio module is taught by our subject specialist so that your child receives the best-quality learning for each science module
2. Highly-Qualified Ex-MOE Teachers: The team consists of Ex-HOD / Senior & Experienced Teacher / Science Coordinator / NIE Lecturer) who are very familiar with the latest syllabus and assessment criteria.
3. Modular Design: Each module is infused with a good balance of selected upper sec science concepts, as well as a good selection of comprehension & application-based questions to equip & stretch each student.
4. Buffet Style: Choose the module(s) that best suits the learning and assessment needs of your child for this academic semester.
5. Premium tuition quality at very affordable tuition rates.