Physics is very “alive, meaningful and dynamic”! And teaching Physics concepts is not about “reading” through slides! Learning is not complete just by “clicking” slides or “googling” for answers!
We understand that many students struggle, fear or even ‘hate’ Physics for at least one of the following reasons:
- Boring, unclear & sometimes ‘contradictory concepts’ lesson delivery in school.
- “F1-style” of speedy teaching
- Too many topics allocated for “E-learning” in the name of ‘self-directed learning!’
- Cannot link Physics to meaningful everyday applications
- Unable to apply formula and explanations to new situations (which is usually due to not understanding key concepts in the first place!)
- Always asked to memorize, revise, and practice what they couldn’t understand! (But I have to say here that committing learning to memory is a very important step to excelling in Physics … but it does not last long if the learning has not even occurred in the first place!)
- Constant, poor performance during tests and assessments – leading to discouragement & low-confidence.
BUT there’s hope! As exemplary & award-winning ex-teachers & lecturers, we understand the importance of engaging our students – to help them see the beauty and the relevance of Physics in dynamic everyday applications, beside helping them achieve excellent grades. Demo & experiments are often utilized to reinforce difficult & abstract concepts, and to foster a deeper interest in the Science.
Being confident of our lesson delivery and approach, we encourage each student to try our “1st Trial Lesson FREE” challenge*. We strongly believe that your child will be able to discern and decide if we are competent to help them towards academic excellence in Physics.
(*student who does not wish to continue tuition after the trial lesson does not need to pay any fee).